Impact investments in East Africa
If you are an entrepreneur seeking investment between $10,000 and $50,000 USD and you feel as though your business is bringing something new to the society in which you live, please send documentation listed below to email: email@example.com
1. Executive summary (max 1 page)
2. A short document (in Word, PDF, PPT) covering the following:
- Opportunity: What need does this product/service fulfil that is currently un or under fulfilled?
- Proposition: what is the main idea?
- Competitive landscape: Are others doing similar activities? Why are others not doing it?
- Unique selling proposition: In what way is the service/product unique/distinct from others?
- Financials: Revenues, expenses and profits to date (if any)?
- Investment requirement: What funds do you need and how will they be used? Are there any current sources of funding or alternative future sources for funding?
- Projected growth: with and without investment?
- Impact: what is the return/profit/benefit available from the idea?
- Key risks: what are the major things that could go wrong and what have been/can be done to mitigate such risks?
- Team: bio for key members
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Pitch sessions are held every 6 months.
If we think there is potential for partnership, we will contact you for a meetings within a few weeks.